What I did yesterday:
I created fleece bedding for guinea pigs we will welcome to our home probably on Monday. I haven't sewn in a long time, and it is such a self soothing activity, that I know I need this to be part of my daily, or at least weekly, activities.
So my vision surrounding sewing is:
- Ideally, create a colorful, organized sewing space that is a pleasure to sit down to and enhances my sewing experience.
- Minimally: it is a functional workspace, I can find everything, and it may be sub-optimal in visual appeal, but I can get the job done.
I cut down all of my peonies that were infected with mildew:
My vision surrounding urban agriculture:
- Ideally, create a self-sustaining, edible landscape, that is both beautiful and productive for our family.
- Mid-range, have a balance of perennials and annuals that provide food for our family.
- Minimally, have a safe and secure landscape that is pleasant enough to the eye that it maintains our property value.
I have other visions for this home. This is where I'm starting, where I am.