Kaylee's Strawberry

Monday, August 5, 2013

I Am A Failure

I am a failure.

I read the famous "Your Money Or Your Life" by Joe Domiguez and Ricky Robin, early in our marriage, circa 1994.  We are currently a two income family, with each kid having a device.  We eat out at lease 2 x per week, mostly fast food.

I had my first child at home, the subsequent two in the hospital.

I am lucky if we eat a home cooked meal once a week.  My efforts over the years to reduce sugar or increase fiber have met with wars, only.

And I have decided....there are legitimate reasons for each decision we have made.

That I need to address those legitimate reasons if I will ever transition to the lifestyle I want to live, sustainable, home centered, psychologically and physically whole.

I can start again.

I won't apologize.

I won't feel guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment